GSoC Project 2015 - Web Site Translation

Koosha Khajehmoogahi koosha.khajeh at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 06:55:45 EDT 2015

Firstly, I am not part of Pidgin development community. So, do not
take my word officially.

Secondly, if the task involves programming, which in Pidgin's case it
seems so, there would not be anything wrong with it as a GSoC project.
What I meant was that if you translate things statically and manually
that lack any programming would not be a GSoC project.

So, in Pidgin case, it should work as a GSoC.

--
Koosha