GSoC Project 2015 - Web Site Translation

Alangi Derick alangiderick at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 07:01:39 EDT 2015

Ok, well it is programming Project Koosha. Translation of website contents
needs the site to be parsed and the language regenerated. This is done by a
translation engine then the new view is rendered to the user. It is highly
programmatic so it can be considered as a GSoC project. I am working on
this idea already and i need a mentor to discuss with so that we can build
on the idea so that in some few months from now, https://pidgin.im/ will
have language translation incorporated into it. Thanks.

Regards
Alangi Derick Ndimnain