GSoC

Jorge Villaseñor salinasv at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 19:14:43 EDT 2015

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 9:29 PM, Joshua Joseph <joejoshw at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I hope to contribute to Pidgin for Google Summer of Code this year, and I
> am interested
> in working on rewriting the chat log (backend and front end).

Hi Joshua, welcome!

For your application please elaborate on how do you want to do it, which
functionality do you think it should have, why the current implementation
is wrong and how rewriting it will fix the current issues.

Feel free to join us on IRC or the xmpp conference room to chat about your
ideas.

Good luck on this SoC!

--
Masca