Splitting the repos...

Gary Kramlich grim at reaperworld.com
Thu Apr 7 15:26:36 EDT 2016

On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 2:23 PM, Michael McConville <mmcco at mykolab.com>
wrote:
<snip>

I'll have to look into that more. Usually, though, the sort of set up
> you describe is far more attractive to the person who designs it than it
> is to others. They tend to introduce dark magic and complexity that
> people don't want to learn.

The "dark magic" is using Docker.  Look at
https://bitbucket.org/gplugin/release-tools/src From any machine that has
docker-engine installed you can build GPlugin against a number of distros
(who's number will increase over time).  Again I will write up more about
this later (probably sooner since everyone seems to be very scared of it).

--
Thanks,

--
Gary Kramlich <grim at reaperworld.com>