GSoC 2016

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Tue Feb 2 02:43:21 EST 2016

Personally, I think the project is in a stronger position now to handle
students, more than this time last year - we made it hard for last years
students by not having an easy to compile pidgin3 base.

We also got a lot of good work out of the students last year that made it
directly into pidgin3

I've certainly learned a lot of what-not-to-do to be able to be backup
admin if someone else wanted to have a go of admin'ing it this year.

My 2c :)