GSoC 2016

Niklas Andersson niklas.andersson at openforce.se
Fri Feb 12 13:10:08 EST 2016

> I suspect FreeRDP would also facilitate cross platform implementation
> more easily than different VNC implementations for *nix/win32.
I think so. In our project we only targeted X11 on Linux, but AFAIK the
FreeRDP maintainer we hired for the job also made it to work on Windows
- "just for fun :-) ". And perhaps even on Mac OS X. I'll look into that.

We rely on FreeRDP master at the moment, and are waiting for the release
of FreeRDP 2.0 that will carry everything. There are nightly builds
based on git master being stabilized.

- Niklas