GSoC 2016

Niklas Andersson niklas.andersson at openforce.se
Fri Feb 12 13:39:25 EST 2016

Hi Tim,

  Crashes are usually good because then you can install the package with
debug-symbols, run it through gdb and get a back trace. If you report it
on FreeRDP's issue-list on Github together with a stack trace they
should be able to fix it.

  But then, if you are using the FreeRDP that comes in the distros you
might run into issues that are already fixed in master. FreeRDP hasn't
been the best project with respect to timely releases.....to put it
mildly :-) I have very high expectations for FreeRDP 2.0.

- Niklas