/pidgin/main: 250fdd93e9c3: facebook: migrated key mappings to t...

James Geboski jgeboski at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 21:03:30 EST 2016

Maybe, I think dx suggested that too at one point. The "problem" is
the keys are not consistently represented with the different requests.
For instance, 'small_img_size' does not have the same numeric value
with all of the requests. Then we would end up with 50 enumerator
values being defined for a one-time use. But yes, it would certainly
make for better documentation. There would also need to be an
additional interface with the JSON code to accept a numeric key, and
convert it to a string. Or I guess we could use macros instead of
enumerators to achieve the stringification.

James