Summer of Code Survey

Jorge VillaseƱor salinasv at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 21:40:30 EST 2016

Ok, I want to get as much code we have developed as possible merged to
default before we start cleaning up for 3.0.

For this, I am going through all the SummerOfCode pages on our wiki. If the
status is not there or is not clear, I will go through the repository and
try to evaluate if the code is ready or not. Specially the code that was
waiting for 3.0.

The idea here is to not drop code from our students and honor their work.

To save time and get this faster, please go to this pages and if you have
any information on the project update the page as needed.

--
Masca