Mercurial Servers

Peter Lawler bleeter at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 20:53:23 EST 2016

On 26/01/16 12:17, Gary Kramlich wrote:

> So, what do you think?

I think given the project's current status (and status over the past few
years), time spent managing 'our own' infrastructure is not time getting
3.0 out the door so in the circumstances I think migrating to a platform
where someone else has to worry about low level stuff is A Good Thing.

Given there's an already established presence on the service you're
using, I think given the same argument, it's probably wise to use that
3rd party service instead of Yet Another Migration.

My 2c.

P.