Mercurial Servers

Gary Kramlich grim at reaperworld.com
Thu Jan 28 10:30:18 EST 2016

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 9:27 AM, Daniel Atallah
<daniel.atallah at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry, I meant to reply sooner.
>
> I'm generally in favor of reducing non-valuable workload, and this mostly
> fits in that category.
>
> A couple questions:
>
> How would you foresee handling security related changes prior to a release?
> Currently we have a private staging repo, which seems to work well.  In
> theory this should be possible with BB as well, but I'm not sure if that
> would be possible without cost.

Bitbucket has unlimited private repos for all accounts, including free accounts.

> Would we want to keep the current commits mailing list, or move to BB
> notifications?

Right now I'm pushing any commits from Bitbucket into hg.pidgin.im by
using a webhook.  It's crufty, but I can do the same thing with the
email hook although as you implied, I'm not sure that's necessary.

> -D

Thanks,

--
Gary Kramlich <grim at reaperworld.com>