Old paradigms...

Gary Kramlich grim at reaperworld.com
Mon Jul 31 00:03:20 EDT 2017

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 2:16 AM, Richard Laager <rlaager at wiktel.com> wrote:
> On 07/24/2017 07:46 PM, John Bailey wrote:
>> I see the logic of where you're going, but that might be confusing since
>> not all protocols really have a concept of an "Address"  per se.
>
> I'm just thinking about how my cell phone has "Contacts". That seems
> like a top-level thing people can understand. Each "Contact" can have
> multiple phone numbers, email addresses, etc.

So something like Contact stays where it is, but something else to go
into that contact.  I've tried to look up what's presented to a user
in Android and it just looks like a it's called a "Contact Detail".
Empathy apparently calls them a persona.  So how about something like

Contact
  Persona

--
Thanks,