2.12.1 Release

Robert Vehse robertvehse at fastmail.fm
Fri Sep 29 04:09:54 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

That's great news! Thanks to Gary and everyone else moving things forward.

A couple more or less relevant questions:
- We have seen quite a few contributions from new contributions merged recently. Should these contributors be added to the "Copyrights" file?
- Looking at the remaining open tickets for the 2.12.1 milestone (https://developer.pidgin.im/query?status=new&status=pending&milestone=2.12.1&group=status&col=id&col=summary&col=owner&col=type&col=component&col=version&order=type), do we intend to use the translations submitted there?
- Currently, tickets fixed by changes made to the 2.x.y branch are being assigned the (non-existing) 2.10.13 milestone instead of 2.12.1.(See https://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/16680#comment:5 for an example.) Is there anyone willing and able to correct that?
- Currently, newly created tickets are given the 2.12.1 milestone instead of none at all. Is there anyone willing and able to correct that?

Regards,
Robbie