2.13.0 Release

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Mar 7 12:29:43 EST 2018

On Wed, 2018-03-07 at 10:57 -0600, Gary Kramlich wrote:
> Or you could just, you know, use hg?
I think I tried that last time but it didn't turn out to be faster
either. I *am* happy to try again, but this time round if there's time
pressure, taking the patch from the ticket makes more sense.
I'll look at git-cinnabar too; thanks!
>  That said, am I to assume that I should adopt your open PR and finish it then as well, although it's waiting on your response to some feedback...
That one isn't imperative for 2.13, but sure, if you want to. Thanks.
Those are actually Jakub's patches from the SIPE work, not even mine; I
was trying to be helpful by rounding them up into a PR for 2.x. Mostly
so I could tell other people "Stop shipping Pidgin 3.0dev to end users"
:)