2.13.0 Release

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Mar 8 09:22:52 EST 2018

On Wed, 2018-03-07 at 11:22 -0600, Gary Kramlich wrote:
> For what it's worth, the mercurial devs are suggesting looking atΒ htt
> ps://github.com/glandium/git-cinnabar instead of git-remote-hg.

Yay, I *think* git-cinnabar has done the right thing. Please let me
know if not. Thanks.

https://bitbucket.org/pidgin/main/pull-requests/317

The second commit there is because it's really annoying whenever my
"Joinable meetings" dialog pops up, to have to remember to *select* the
single result therein before I click the 'Join meeting with audio'
button. It's utterly unintuitive and I keep forgetting. I just click
stupidly on the action button multiple times before I remember :)

And also because when the list of participants pops up, showing either
πŸ”‡ πŸ”ˆ πŸ”‰ or πŸ”Š for them as appropriate in real time, I'd kind of like t
o be able to select one of them and click a 'mute' or 'kick' button if
I am the conference organiser. But right now, the selection is
forgotten every time the results are updated so that wouldn't be
usable.