Pidgin silent install language forced to English

Vasquez, Stephen J stephen.j.vasquez at lmco.com
Thu Jun 20 07:08:43 EDT 2019

Hello,
For a task I have been assigned, I need to silently install pidgin in Japanese. I'm finding though that using the silent option seems to be forcing the install to happen in English despite the fact that I have the /L=1041 command set. Is there a way to get around this?
Details of my install: I am attempting to install using the 2.10.12 offline installer, due to patch-date requirements I was given (no later than Jan 2016). I am currently installing on a win 7 Pro vm (although I will eventually also need to install on win 10).

If you need anymore information I can provide it.

Thank you very much for your help.

Stephen Vasaquez