Pidgin silent install language forced to English

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Thu Jun 20 23:09:12 EDT 2019

Hi Stephen,

That /L=1041 command is to set the Installer exe to display the install
wizard in japanese, not to install the japanese .mo translation files.
Pidgin tries to guess the locale of the system at startup to work out what
language to display, but different Windows systems behave weirdly, so
there's an override using the PIDGINLANG var.   See more at
https://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/Using%20Pidgin#HowdoesPidginforWindowsdeterminewhichlanguagetouse

Cheers,
Eion