pidgin 3 and webkit ?

Gary Kramlich grim at reaperworld.com
Mon Mar 11 13:41:06 EDT 2019

A year since release clearly also means there hasn't been a need to release
in a year...

That said, looking at the 2.14.0 ChangeLog [1], there's one new feature and
a bunch of bug fixes.  There are also 2 pull-requests that we have been
waiting on and we still need to find a version of pango that we can
distribute that fixes the pango cve from a few months back.  I reached out
to some of our developers that run windows full time to investigate but
never heard back from them.

[1]
https://bitbucket.org/pidgin/main/src/0489ab8d380234a6f9bd32b3ad0ae9aa2edcaa1d/ChangeLog#lines-3

--