Modify log message right before display

Vincent Lucarelli vincent.lucarelli at gmail.com
Thu May 23 19:28:09 EDT 2019

Curious if there is a way to modify a message before it is displayed in the log viewer.  I’m prototyping a plugin and want to store encrypted logs on disk.  When the user chooses to view the log, the plan is to decrypt on demand.

I found the log-displaying signal, but it doesn’t appear that the messages buried in the PurpleLog argument can be modified.  I considered building a custom log viewer, but that seems redundant.

Thanks,

Vince