Modify log message right before display

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Thu May 23 21:05:16 EDT 2019

Hi Vince,

Are you making a new PurpleLogLogger object
https://developer.pidgin.im/doxygen/2.7.11/html/struct__PurpleLogLogger.html
for the encrypted logs, or trying to hook into signals in the PurpleLog for
writing?

If you're making your own PurpleLogLogger, then decrypting would be done in
the 'read' function.  If you're trying to hook into the existing log
system, then you'll probably need to override the PurpleLogLogger->read
function for the html/txt/old loggers as there isn't a signal fired for
'before log read' or anything like that

Cheers,
Eion