Request for CVEs for Pidgin

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Sat Feb 9 10:35:12 EST 2013

On Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 2:47 AM, Jan Lieskovsky <jlieskov at redhat.com> wrote:
>> That's for the CVEs!

Oh, I meant to type _thanks_ not _that's_... but I guess you realized that :-)

>> I'm hoping to send out information by the end of the night on Sunday.
>
> would it be possible the issues to be published one day later?
> => embargo date to be on Tuesday morning?

Of course!  Sorry, I should have made that clear in my initial email.
I was thinking of giving you at least a few days.  I tend to pick the
embargo time based on what's convenient for me... what's good for you?
 Maybe 7am PST on Friday morning?  That's 10am EST or 3pm UTC.