Please remove my email address from your site

Lee Kohl-Bradley leekohlbradley at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 11:29:57 EDT 2014

Thanks for your quick reply. That would indeed seem insurmountable, however
the results of which you ... spake ... don't seem to be readily at hand.
Google only sees 4 results, only two of which of totally unadulterated and
under the pidgin.im domain. Unless this isn't complete? I'm not trying to
argue with you, just trying to see the whole picture. Thanks much! Lee

[image: Inline image 1]