Getting Pidgin 2.10.10 out the door

Mark Doliner mark at
Wed Oct 8 20:41:01 EDT 2014

On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 5:38 PM, Daniel Atallah <daniel.atallah at> wrote:
> Assuming that the GG stuff isn't a problem we need to deal with for this
> (that's the impression I've gotten based on the discussions here, please
> correct me if I'm wrong), should we go ahead with 10/15?
> Would it be better to wait another week?
> I'd like to get a target date to communicate back to Richard Johnson - his
> request isn't unreasonable :)

I guess I'd like to have another week :-/ The 15th is only 7 days
away. Assuming we were able to tag and build and make tar balls
available for packages tomorrow night, that doesn't seem like quite
enough time for packagers? Maybe I'm being paranoid.

More information about the security mailing list