Getting Pidgin 2.10.10 out the door
daniel.atallah at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 21:00:26 EDT 2014
On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 8:41 PM, Mark Doliner <mark at kingant.net> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 5:38 PM, Daniel Atallah <daniel.atallah at gmail.com>
> > Assuming that the GG stuff isn't a problem we need to deal with for this
> > (that's the impression I've gotten based on the discussions here, please
> > correct me if I'm wrong), should we go ahead with 10/15?
> > Would it be better to wait another week?
> > I'd like to get a target date to communicate back to Richard Johnson -
> > request isn't unreasonable :)
> I guess I'd like to have another week :-/ The 15th is only 7 days
> away. Assuming we were able to tag and build and make tar balls
> available for packages tomorrow night, that doesn't seem like quite
> enough time for packagers? Maybe I'm being paranoid.
Let's make it the 22nd then.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the security