PURCHASE OF YOUR PRODUCTS

Fabian fabio at bridgenboro.com
Sun Nov 28 22:03:22 EST 2021

Dear Saller,

My name is Fabian. I am a trader based in Ghana, West Africa,I am
interested in  purchasing your Products to resale them to my
customers over here,I seek a long term business relationship
between i and any good  Supplier or Manufacture.

Please get back to me with your  Product Catalog,Pictures and
prices for possible purchase.However, Our payment method for this
first order will be 30% advance payment and 70% balance when the
goods are ready for shipment.

Please Kindly confirm the possibility of sending us free samples
of your products because it will help me for marketing and for
easy selling of your products to our customers.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

Mr Fabian O.Dike