URGENT CHANGE OF ACCOUNT

intluna IMF admin at linuxpl.com
Mon Nov 29 10:29:07 EST 2021

RE:URGENT CHANGE OF ACCOUNT

 I am Sir Jeremy Greenstock, the Newly appointed Director, IMF
Legal Affairs, Security and Investigation, NY USA. The United
States president and US Foreign Secretary (Athony Blinken), has
directed me to Investigate your Fund and to make sure that we
approve all outstanding debts owed to indigenous /Foreign
beneficiaries by the government of the United States in this Last
quarter of this Fiscal year 2021.

This decision was taken based on the abnormalities and inability
of the BANKS in the United States to Release your fund into your
bank account whereby it was discovered that some Directors in
different organizations are diverting pending beneficiary's
payment to another account of their choice. In view of this,
during our investigation I found out that an account was
submitted to divert your fund to a CYPRUS account. Below is the
account submitted and I want you to confirm if you are aware of
the new development because we are about effecting payment to the
account stated below today.

NAME OF BENEFICIARY: GEORGE NIKOLAOU
BANK NAME: NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE ( CYPRUS)
ADDRESS: 86 MAKARIOS AVENUE BRANCH 541.,3506 LIMASSOL,CYPRUS
SWIFT CODE: ETHNCY2N541
IBAN NUMBER: CY81006005410000005413367487

Furthermore, be informed that a payment instruction has been
issued and Forwarded to the Treasury Department of the US
Government In favor of you and your company for immediate release
of your fund to the account above without any further prejudice.
But there is no way We can approve the fund to your account
without you confirming if you have changed your account for your
fund to be transferred to the Beneficiary: GEORGE NIKOLAOU BANK
ACCOUNT IN CYPRUS.

Finally, Contact me immediately for further clarification to know
if you have given such an instruction to transfer your fund to
the above account today. On behalf Of the entire management of
IMF, we are congratulating you in advance and if you fail to
contact this office on or before 24hrs from now then we will
proceed to wire the fund to the CYPRUS account.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Waiting for your urgent response

Sir Jeremy Greenstock
Consultant, Legal Affairs Security and Investigation.
IMF