WE WANT TO PURCHASE YOUR PRODUCTS

Purchase Dept. Perodis info at brunnenindustrie.com
Sun Aug 21 22:14:42 EDT 2022

Dear Supplier,

We are PERODIS SA a French company which has it's headquartered
at PERONNE, FRANCE. We express our intent to purchase your
Products and also we learnt about your company online via  when
searching for a good Supplier/Manufacture.

We are interested in Purchasing your products for a long time
terms. Please get back to us with the above products packing
pictures, Product Catalog and prices for possible
purchase.However, Our proposed payment method for this first
order will be

15 days after the invoice date guaranteed by your factoring
company or insurance company (credit insurer). We are looking
forward to hearing from you.

Regards

---
I look forward to your timely response.

Dimitrios Vlahogiannis|Purchase Manager,
https://www.perodis.com