I AM LOOKING FOR A WOMAN TO CALL MY OWN

Jason Miller info at battrade.com
Mon Dec 19 21:23:59 EST 2022

Hello Dear,

My Name is Jason Miller,I am a British black man.I have my own
company as a  Gold merchant and also a mining site where i mine
Gold for immediate refine and sales.I am here in search of a
woman whom I will call my own and I am also ready to treat this
woman with maximum respect,caring and love.

Please if you are that lady looking for a good and caring man
that will satisfy you both sexually and emotionally then i am
that man.Kindly find attached some of my pictures.Reply me with
your whats-app number so that we can chat and know each other
more and also do some video call.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Jason