=?UTF-8?B?6LS35qy+5LyY5oOgIENvbXBhbnkgUmVwcmVzZW50YXRpdmUvQnJva2VyIE5lZWRlZA==?=, do you speak English? & Can we discuss?

webmaster at yjidc.com webmaster at yjidc.com
Sat Dec 24 17:43:55 EST 2022

Dear Friend,

I am Xu from Hong Kong, We are Hong Kong Lenders & We are looking
for Financial brokers/representative/agent to work with us to
reach local borrowers. %1 commission will be paid per project
funding. We are still funding from $1million to $10 Billion
(LOAN) to Private Individuals / Company @ 2% interest rate per
annul, for 10 to 15 years yearly with a 2 year grace period.
There will be face-to-face loan closure meeting to sign the loan
agreement and funds disbursement.

Let me know your project for funding and i will send you our
terms and condition.

Xu