YOUR PRODUCTS IS NEEDED

MJD Inter Ltd info at nuovaicos.com
Mon Sep 12 01:27:53 EDT 2022

Hello,

I hope this email finds you well. First of all I would like to
make a quick introduction to our company. MJD INTERNATIONAL LTD,
with its headquarters in the UK,We provide regular intermediary
services in executing contracts and purchases on behalf of
companies for the benefit of them being the principal. Our
primary focus is sourcing, purchasing and promoting the sale of
quality products at competitive prices in the global marketplace
in compliance with various international standards. We represent
the demand companies in importing and exporting products and
commodities from around the world.

Through our regular online sourcing and business ratings/review,
we learnt about your company as a good Supplier/Manufacture of
quality products. Currently, two companies have indicated
interest in the potential purchase of your products for a long
term and we would like to learn further about your company's
terms of supply and payment.

Could you get back to us with your Product Catalog including,
specification, sizes and prices for possible purchase. While we
look forward to discussing further, Our proposed payment method
for this first order will be 100% prepayment plus the freight,
FOB origin.For your information we take our commission 24 hours
once you receive the full invoice payment amount from the
supplier.

I look forward to your timely response.

Regards

DERRY, Michael Joseph