Proposal attached

Patricia Hamilton info at evensds.info
Mon Sep 12 04:16:46 EDT 2022

Would you be interested in any of these premium services? We work
globally, so if your target audience is in a small city we will have
the prospects database from there.
* 20,000 any targeted database from LinkedIn with complete details
at $500
* 200,000 promotional email sendout to your target audience with
tracking at $250
* 1 Month SEO/website promotion in google/google Adwords at $250
* 1 Month Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn paid promotion at $250
* 10 Targeted Leads/queries generated from your target audience at
$1,000
Thanks and let me know if you wish to discuss.
Patricia Hamilton
Business development
Lead Generation services
Unsubscribe