CONGRATULATIONS YOU URGENT EPLY IS NEEDED

OFFICE MAILY info1 at investment.com
Fri Sep 23 14:41:51 EDT 2022

Dear friend

There is a genuine need for the investment of a substantial amount in a secure and stable economy around the world my client

 The investment aims at agriculture, advancing new technologies, and real estate, but will strongly consider any other business area or offer that can guarantee outstanding fiscal yields

I am from UK London, My name is Mr jerry Anderson, an investment adviser to the concerned person, The investment fund is already tied down securely as receivables and will be transferred to your individual / company account if we accept to work together

You will only make a lawful change of the original beneficiary names and address to have the payment officially effected

Note, that my client is a public office holder cum politician of immense standing; as such his identity must be jealously guarded and protected throughout the exercise for obvious reasons

Let your reaction reach me via email soonest:  { email address,mrjerryanderson33 at aol.com }

 if you have the track record and potential to receive, invest and manage large sums successfully to profitability

Thank you

Yours faithfully,

Mr Jerry Anderson