When will QQ support be fully functional on Linux? (Or windows for that matter).

brettdavidson brettdavidson at clear.net.nz
Tue Dec 4 18:00:44 EST 2007

I ask as while I can see and chat to contacts that are in
the QQ system, I can not add any new contacts, etc.

I would imagine that as QQ is a proprietary system from
Tencent that support will always be lagging somewhat but it
would be nice to know what forthcoming enhancements are
planned as it's the only app stopping me from migrating from
Windows to Linux. (There is no native support for QQ in
Linux by Tencent).

Regards,
Brett.