Sudden spamming via Yahoo!

Vanco, Don don.vanco at agilysys.com
Mon Dec 10 11:49:16 EST 2007

support-bounces at pidgin.im wrote:
> Do you mean Spam IM's? Or spam e-mails?

lol - spam IMs - like:

(20:35:14) edwhitney04: If you're playing the market at you, you might
wanna check out UTEI (Nanotech Play), UTEC Inc   Horse sense

(10:44:25) queenwaller88: Marketing companies are hot right,symbol-UTEI
(Nanotech Play), now they make money regardless of the market , Green
with envy

I don't do Yahoo! mail, so I can't say if there's additional spamming
there or not....