Show online buddies on top in buddy list

Istvan Nagy nagy_stefi at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 12 00:39:30 EST 2007

Hi everybody,

I was looking for a setting and I couldn't find anywhere.
Is it possible to have all my online buddies on the top regardless of what groups
they belong to? I used Trillian before and I just recently installed Pidgin and I
had this option in Trillian.
I like to keep the option Show Offline Buddies on, because I have some friends who
are invisible but I can still communicate with them and it is very hard to see if
anybody comes online because I have more groups and many buddies.
At present always need to scroll down to see when somebody is coming online.
Is this option available or there is a way to do it, or is it possible to be in a
future release? I think this would be very important and useful.

Thank you,
Sincerely,
Steven Nagy