New to Pidgin, need help with Yahoo & MySpace

qbit justanotherfakeaddress at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 16 23:03:19 EST 2007

Hi,

I just downdoalded Pidgin 2.3.1 after a friened told me about it.  I got MSN
Messenger and Google Talk to work ok, all the buddies showed up.  But....

1)  When I add Yahoo, it will connect but none of my buddies show up and I
have the 'show offline' selected.

2)  I'm trying to add MySpace Im, I put in the screen name and the (correct)
password, but Pidgin keeps saying my password is incorrect.  I've typed in
the password several times very slowly and recieve the same error.  I have
downloaded the standalone IM for MySpace if that matters.

Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated,
qbit