Where did my buddy go

freecycle_tenbob at yahoo.co.uk freecycle_tenbob at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 18 06:38:33 EST 2007

Hi Billy. Thanks for your clear explanation about dragging buddies
into cpntacts. I will try this out in future.

I still have the problem that after I have dragged a buddy into a
contact, I can't drag it out again. It seems that dragging is not
enabled in this context. The only way out is to delete the buddy and
start again.

Usually when you drag a contact you see an icon with a plus sign. When
I try to drag a buddy out of a contact nothing happens.

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?  - Bob