Where did my buddy go

Billy Crook billycrook at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 15:51:56 EST 2007

No problem.  The bug was probably somewhere inbetween or involving the
GTK+ framework, and windows.  The newer version of pidgin would have
included a newer version of GTK+, but because gtkplus is not
maintained by the pidgin folks, its release notes wouldn't have been
included in pidgin's.  Sounds like you're a step or two ahead of most
users, who probably wouldn't know what 'release notes' meant.  I'm
glad your install is working again.

On Dec 18, 2007 1:04 PM, freecycle_tenbob at yahoo.co.uk