Where did my buddy go

freecycle_tenbob at yahoo.co.uk freecycle_tenbob at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 18 14:04:02 EST 2007

Hi Billy. I think I have got around the problem. I upgraded from 2.1.0
to 2.3.1 and the problem has gone away. I can now drag in and out of
contacts with no trouble at all. Everything else on the PC is the same
- I didn't even have to reboot.

With the old version the problem was like you describe. When I tried
to drag the buddy out of the contact there was no floating rectangle.
Nothing happened at all. The system is Windows XP - standard with no
fancy desktop features.

I read all the release notes for the versions between the old and new
and I couldn't see anything about a bug like this. Anyway, I'm very
happy now. Thanks for your help.   - Bob