Sametime w/ Pidgin

SteveCastellion at ttpartners.com SteveCastellion at ttpartners.com
Wed Nov 28 10:54:37 EST 2007

I'm hoping someone can help me out, because I'm not sure what else to
try...we recently upgraded our Sametime server to 7.5 and ever since then
we can no longer get logged onto the server via Pidgin.  It just says Not
Authorized on Pidgin.  I did read where we needed to set Hide Client
Identity on Pidgin, but it still doesn't work.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Steve

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.