Google talk not

eileen eschatz6 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 19:22:44 EST 2007

Darrin,

I have the same issue, looks like they have a patch for 3532, which I
recompiled with in version 2.2.2 and it didn't help.  I don't think they
included the fix in 2.3.0.  Doesn't look like anyone is working on 3480.

I tried compiling an old version on RHEL 4 but am having issues with that as
well.  I really wish someone on the development team would take this issue
seriously.

Eileen