2.3.0 breaks MSN

Vanco, Don don.vanco at agilysys.com
Fri Nov 30 19:14:06 EST 2007

Subject line says it all.  I saw an older post prior to joining
mentioning unusual password characters - mine has none it's a straight
dictionary word.

What's worse about this "break" over the last time MSN changed and
crippled Pidgin (gaim) - the account shows logged in, but none of my
friends (that I know to be on-line) appear.

Really hate to have my first post descend into a rant - but does anyone
test this stuff before issuing a global broadcast to update?  It's a bit
ridiculous.

Ask for other compelling info as required.....

Don