Data Structure to modify

M Ellerhorst mike.ellerhorst at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 17:15:42 EDT 2007

I'm a student and I have to pick a project to test different data structures
in an open source project and present our findings to my "Data Structures"
class.  I picked Pidgin because it is an awesome project and I have used it
for a little while now, but digging into the code has left me a bit
overwhelmed.  As developers, I was wondering if you knew of a more isolated
data structure that I could change and observe a tangible difference in
operation without having to change a substantial amount of code?  Thanks for
your help.