Hi

Rolando E. Quiros requiros at msn.com
Tue Apr 1 17:38:42 EDT 2008

I have two questions:

1.       I love Pidging to consolidate my IM in a single application and not having a lot of them, but I need the number of the port to open in firewall and ISA server to be able to use it.

2.       My main IM is a msn account.  In pidgin I can add a hotmail one, but mine is requiros at msn.com and this is not allowed.

Any thoughts

--
Regards,

Rolando E. Quirós
Software Engineer
Cell:  +(506) 83 82 92 94 . Yahoo ID: requiros . MSN ID: requiros at msn.com

This message is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that the dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at either the fax address or telephone number above and delete this message.  Thank you.