Hi

Evan Platt evan at espphotography.com
Wed Apr 2 00:28:16 EDT 2008

Rolando E. Quiros wrote:

> I have two questions:
>
> 1. I love Pidging to consolidate my IM in a single application and not
> having a lot of them, but I need the number of the port to open in
> firewall and ISA server to be able to use it.

First off, in the future, may want to try a better subject - I almost
deleted the message because of "Hi" - sounds spammy.

Depends on the protocol. You can google whatever protocol you want to
use and like firewall ports, ie I google aim firewall ports, and the
first link is http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~rakerman/port-table.html which
may have most of the chat ports.

> 2. My main IM is a msn account. In pidgin I can add a hotmail one, but
> mine is requiros at msn.com <mailto:requiros at msn.com> and this is not
> allowed.

Can you expand on that? "not allowed"?