Pidgin-2.4.1 builds ok, but ignores accounts at startup and has debug errors

Bill Pier bpier at clove.org
Wed Apr 2 16:02:34 EDT 2008

Thanks all.
The problem was with misc. libs of previous versions still in existence.
I feel foolish for crying wolf as I'm usually pretty careful about
such things.  I must have gotten my hands crossed as I was building
to install in /usr/local and had previous installs, and multiple versions,
in /usr; I should've been more thorough.

thanks again,
Bill Pier