Unable to past when cutting from conversation

Evan Platt evan at espphotography.com
Tue Apr 15 16:09:39 EDT 2008

So.. You're selecting text from a conversation window, and copying it.

Then pasting it to notepad? Or pasting it somewhere else?

What does "does not seem to properly copy" mean? How about an example,
ie "I highlight "Monkeys like bananas"" and copy it, but if I paste it,
I get "Mkys le bans"

Works fine for me though.