About Aim chat sessions

Jeffrey Maynard slinkie at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 14:04:04 EDT 2008

I can get a chat session sent to me and get in teh chat session but when i
try to type anything it boots me out of the chat session with the error
message below. I have tried this in gaim 2.1.1 and just updated to 2.4.1
with the same issues.  Please let me know if there is anything else i can do
to get the chat session working.  If i use regular Aol instant messanger the
chat sessions work fine.

(2:01:23 PM) *You have been disconnected from chat room
!aol://2719:10-4-chat14318816412336475286.

*