No sound

Shay bardicwench at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 19:44:43 EDT 2008

Hello,

I'm not sure if anyone here can help me, but I've been experiencing a
problem, and I can't find an open ticket for it.

I have a new laptop that is running Windows Vista, and I recently installed
Pidgin on it.  However, I have no sound in pidgin.  Sounds are enabled and
I'm not muting sounds, and sounds work in all other applications/programs.
But I am not receiving any sound notifications in pidgin at all.

Does anyone know a solution to this?  I completely uninstalled pidgin, shut
down my computer and did a clean re-install, and I'm still having the same
problem.

Thank you,

Shay