Pidgin: Show offline contacts in a single group .....

Christian Patrascu christian.patrascu at oracle.com
Wed Aug 13 12:58:10 EDT 2008

Dear Pidgin - Support,

I have a questions as I could not find a certain feature.

The Messangers at Oracle we had before - had a really awsome feature: You could have your offline contacts shown in an extra list below all the other groups - a group which actually was called "Offline contacts". It had the benefit of showing all offline contact in a group at the bottom of all Buddy Lists and furthermore if you want to add a contact you could check first your offline group at the bottom and see if the request was still pending or the person was just offline in that moment.

This was really a great feature - therefore: how can I configure Pidgin to show a group at the end that gives me all my offline contacts ?

thx ....
Christian

Christian Patrascu | Principal Product Manager, Oracle Fusion Middleware, EMEA
Phone: +498914301737 | Mobile: +491775941037
Oracle Product Management, Oracle Corporation